speaks for itself

speaks for itself
says it all

Friday, December 4, 2009

my favorite quote 8)

my favorite quote is when Melinda in "Speak" page 9 say to herself would he (Mr.Neck) believe her if she asked "can i go home and change or did you see what that bozo did not a chance i keep my mouth shut " because the basketball had bumped in to her and splashed a lump of potatoes on her on accident on the first day of school and she felt embaressed because it was in front of everyone. i chose this text because its showing how she feels and if that happened to me i would feel the same way.

1 comment:

  1. I do like that part, too, though I think it sounds ultra-embarrassing. I have spilled and dropped so much food on myself, that I am kind of used to having this happen, but I still think that it's a bummer for Melinda to have it happen to her, with her fragile self-esteem and all that!

    ReplyDelete